• Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).
• As many as 20% of people complaining of depression to their doctor actually have bipolar disorder.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Bipolar Disorder.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Bipolar Disorder” and “Best Psychologist for Bipolar Disorder”