• Mania is marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.
• Mania is often symptomatic of a variety of mental health conditions including bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, etc.
• In addition, manic symptoms can be attributed to various other medical conditions.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Mania.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Mania” and “Best Psychologist for Mania”