• Good parenting is must for the physical and mental health of children.
• In our country generally parent believes that if child is going to school then their job is over.
• Numerous studies suggest that the best-adjusted children are reared by parents who find a way to combine warmth and sensitivity with clear behavioral expectations.
• Parents may find the Four C’s to be a helpful acronym: care (showing acceptance and affection), consistency (maintaining a stable environment), choices (allowing the child to develop autonomy), and consequences (applying repercussions of choices, whether positive or negative).
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and regularly conduct seminar for parenting and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Parenting” and “Best Psychologist for Parenting”