• Stress, in everyday terms, is a feeling that people have when they are overloaded and struggling to cope with demands.
• These demands can be related to finances, work, relationships, and other situations.
• Stress can be a motivator. It can be essential to survival.
• But after a certain limit and it can be dangerous for our physical and mental health.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Stress.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Stress” and “Best Psychologist for Stress”